Serving the World since 1996
UniMatrix xSP extensively supports Open Source Software
We bill for BRAINS and BANDWIDTH -- not BRAND MARKETING
CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of community clubs, advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups. CiviCRM is available via web application hosting services from UniMatrix
CiviCRM is a powerful contact, fundraising and eCRM system that allows you to record and manage information about your various constituents including volunteers, activists, donors, employees, clients, vendors, etc. CiviCRM tracks and executes donations, transactions, conversations, events or any type of correspondence with each constituent and store it all in one, easily accessible and manageable source.
Why use CiviCRM?
- Unified view of every constituent. CiviCRM stores information about individuals, organizations and households and your interactions with them.
- Strong open source community. A rapidly growing open source community of developers, consulting firms, consultants and others support, extend and maintain the CiviCRM software.
- Designed for the civic sector. CiviCRM was designed from the ground up for non-governmental organizations that engage in advocacy, community and political organizing, and non-profit work.
- Seamless integration with web sites. CiviCRM integrates directly into the popular open source Content Management systems - Drupal and Joomla!. Registration and visitor interactions are logged directly into the CiviCRM system, including end-user maintenance of their own addresses and custom fields.
- Internationalized & Localized. CiviCRM was built from the ground up as a product intended to be used globally. It can store data in many localized formats and has been translated into a number of languages - including French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Portuguese...
- Open source & open standards. Licensed under the GNU AGPL, CiviCRM users can make any modification to the software, can benefit from modifications made by others and can effectively interoperate with other applications.
- Affordable and cost effective. CiviCRM is available without a license fee and is supported by a community of nonprofit-focused CiviCRM consultants.
- CiviCRM offers additional optional components like CiviContribute, CiviEvent, CiviMail, and CiviMember give you more ways to connect with and engage your supporters.